Thursday, January 19, 2017

My gratitude list would be
     

1. I am thankful for my family for always being there and helping me through things and providing me with food, clothes and a home

2. I am thankful for my friends for always having my back and always being there for me.

3. I am thankful for my education and being able to go to school to learn

4. I am thankful for music because it calms me down,gets me motivated and puts me in a good mood 

5. I am thankful for my phone so whenever I'm bored i could use it or be able to text and call people.
6. I am thankful for soccer and being able to have fun while playing it

7.  I am thankful for books and take me into another dimension

8.  I am thankful for everyone in my life

9 i am thankful for food and keeping me alive and making my hanger go away

10. I am very extremely thankful for water because without water i don't know how i would survive my games or life 

No comments:

Post a Comment